RBC is looking for a Firefighter
Safety / Security – Fire brigade
Looking for a full-time permanent job?
Have you been a volunteer at the fire department and do you hold the National Fire Service diploma? Do you want to work for an organization that has optimally arranged its primary and secondary employment conditions? Working for an organization that has a unique income allowance (overtime, irregular work and a periodic allowance). Are you a real team player? RBC would like to get in touch with you!
As a state-certified firefighter you are responsible for the safety of others. You supervise fire-hazardous activities and work in confined spaces.
You are responsible for:
- The performance of gas measurements (if authorized) for toxic substances, oxygen content and explosive mixtures.
- Carrying out inspection rounds for fire prevention.
- Checking compliance with the fire prevention equipment used as stated in the work permit.
- In summary: ensuring the safety of colleagues and your own safety
What kind of person are you:
- You are willing to work nationwide (with housing!)
- strong communication skills
- knows how to act in the field of calamities
- has the necessary knowledge in the field of fire prevention and fire safety
- is attentive and, if necessary, checks for possible dangers
And you have:
- Training State
- Certified Fire Watch (men A);
- VCA basis or VOL;
- Working safely as an outside guard;
- Training Ex-Ox-Tox;
- BHV complete, incl. AED;
- Water-carrying fixtures.
- Willingness to work nationwide (with housing)
If you do not have the additional qualifications, we can train you internally (with the exception of the required training courses for Men A) in our own training center.
This is what we offer:
- Possibility of a year contract
- A competitive salary with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (allowance schemes, travel allowance, etc.)
- A nice and motivated team of colleagues
- The possibility to be part of a strongly growing organization
- A abroad client in the Maasvlakte II, Europoort, Botlek, Rotterdam, Drechtsteden, Moerdijk, Zeeland and Amsterdam areas
- Housing for different rural locations!
Who are we:
We are complete in safety. The clientele that our client has been able to count on in recent years, are active in the industrial and maritime sectors such as ship repair, steel, (petro-) chemistry, energy and the companies related to this sector.
Trust is our first place. For us it is important to be a reliable partner in every relationship. We will therefore always be transparent and honest. Expertise and continuous improvement is what we stand for. Our goal is to provide the best possible service. Service, involvement and personal contact are central to us.
Are you our future fire watch? Apply directly! Telephone: 0108501120 Site: https://www.rbc-flex.nl/ mail: email@example.com