Vacancy: Experienced Firefighter
RBC is looking for experienced or industrial firefighters immediately!
Are you in possession of valid certificates for Firefighter (or do you have to repeat a number of certificates), is your project just finished, do you want to go further in the world of the Firefighter and are you looking for your next assignment as Firefighter for the end user? Are you not afraid to take responsibility and are you a real team player; read on!
Do you want to contribute to the success of our strongly growing company? Do you want to work for an organization that has optimally arranged its primary and secondary employment conditions?
Working for an organization that has a unique tripartite income allowance (overtime, irregular work and a periodic allowance) and where externally operating people, once they have a permanent employment, have their own car? Are you a real team player?
RBC-Flex would love to get in touch with you!
As a fire watch you are responsible for the safety of others. You supervise fire-hazardous activities and work in confined spaces.
We are looking for Firefighters for clients in the Maasvlakte II area up to Moerdijk and in Amsterdam e.o.
What kind of person are you:
- You are a Firefighter or you have previously worked as a Firefighter and therefore have (valid or expired) certificates communicative strong, stress resistant and punctual knows how to act in relation to calamities and hazards has the necessary knowledge in the field of fire prevention and fire safety is attentive and checks for hazards when necessary
- you have no objection to working in full continuous services (24/7)
- you have at least 6 months of work experience as a Firefighter
You have the following (valid or expired) certificates:
- Water-carrying fittings
- Gas Measuring Ex-Ox-Tox
- Driving License B
Or you are in possession of the National Fire Service Fire Brigade degree and have worked as a firefighter / voluntary fire brigade.
What do we offer you:
- Salary, travel allowance and various supplements (of course!)
- internal training and further training
- possibility of development within the professional field
- work within a dynamic and growing organization
- A wide customer base in the Maasvlakte II, Europoort, Botlek, Rotterdam, Drechtsteden, Moerdijk, Zeeland and Amsterdam areas
Other job titles: Hot work guard, fire safety guard, outside watch, manhole guard, safety guard and troops.
Our client has been providing security services since 1994. The service consists of supervising risky activities. To provide this service with high quality, this division provides highly qualified personnel, as well as a variety of safety equipment such as communication, detection, fall protection and breathing equipment. Apart from the supervision role mentioned above, our client is the specialist in rescue operations. The rescue team of our client is always ready. Supervising safety is now accompanied by technology.
Our client provides appropriate solutions for its customers to improve supervision and especially manageability, by using the latest technology. The clientele that our client has been able to count on in recent years are active in the industrial and maritime sectors such as ship repair, steel, (petro-) chemistry, energy and the companies related to this sector.
Are you the right candidate for this position? Don’t hesitate and contact us!
Telephone : 0108501120 Site : https://www.rbc-flex.nl/ mail: firstname.lastname@example.org